Saturday, August 29, 2009

influenza A

pernah tak rasa mcm kawan2 dah hilang, and people you thought were your friends are actually NOT your friends after all?
yes, Lini's a bit emo today. shut up.
i was just going through my myspace friends' list. (i was THAT bored). and i realized, not many of them are actually my FRIENDS anymore. or maybe they were once my friends, i'm not sure.
i used to have lots of people to hang out with dulu masa zaman sekolah. hari2 mesti ada kawan2 with me. how come skrg dah takda? i wonder...

the only people i spend time with now are my family, my fizree and budak2 cs (i love you all) :)
and of course, my uitm mates. itu pun sedih jugak, lepas foundation, we're all going our separate ways. and my family? parents are busy most of the time, and my brother's soooo far away.
fizree lah yang menemani hari2 ku. he has been amazing.

well, here's the news : dia disahkan kena influenza A smlm. i was on my way back to penang when he told me. i was so shocked. worried too. haish.
so pgee kena quarantine takboleh keluar rumah seminggu :'(
i'll be missing you sayang. take care tau.

anyways, i'm in parit buntar now, rumah maktok. baru lepas berbuka. fuih lega ikan terubuk sekoq, habih liiiicin. haha. best2. malam krg baru gerak penang. nasik kandaq, here i come !
muahaha. i'll be back in shah alam by monday night, insyaAllah. next week ada test btw. wish me luck !
ok i gtg. nak siap2 nak keluaq dgn adik ;)

oh korg. tgk tak iklan jangan merokok tu? baaaaabi geli.

sekarang musim semua orang sakit.
take care,
Garnier.

2 comments: